Australian Edition. © 2008.
ISBN : 978-0-9757316-2-8
320 pages. $39.95 plus postage.
This Book has a New Cover - View the Original Book Cover
Contains APSMO Maths Olympiad questions from 1996 to 2005
"A valuable resource for teachers and students alike"
The book contains:
- 425 Problems from the APSMO Olympiads held between 1996 and 2005
- 50 Primary School (Division J) Olympiad Papers
- 35 High School Challenge (Division S) Olympiad Papers
- Step-by-step solutions to all problems
- Hints and strategies
- Multiple solution methods for most problems
- Extension questions for many of the problems
- An index of problems by type
- A thorough handbook for Teachers/PICOs
- A rich study guide for students
The book is aimed at students in school Years 4 to 8, but is suitable for anyone wishing to improve their problem solving abilities.